Digital Records Advisory Group
In order to ensure that this work takes account of current issues and the needs of the public sector, the Group will:
- advise State Records on real world examples of digital records issues and challenges;
- provide feedback on products developed as part of the digital records and archives strategy; and
- test digital records and archives solutions.
The Digital Records Advisory Group meets once a quarter.
The Group is made up of records and information managers and other representatives from NSW public sector organisations. The Government Chief Information Office is represented on the group.
The Digital Records Advisory Group is comprised of representatives from the following NSW Government agencies:
- City of Sydney
- Department of Finance and Services
- Corrective Services NSW
- Hunter New England Area Health Service
- Ambulance Service of NSW
- State Records
- Sydney Water
- Transport for NSW
- The University of Sydney