5-6 June: Records Management Fundamentals
Jun 06, 2013 04:00 PM
This course is delivered on State Records' behalf by Recordkeeping Innovation. All training, enrolment processing and invoicing is carried out by Recordkeeping Innovation.
By the end of this course participants should be able to:
- understand the issues and processes involved in records creation and capture
- identify the control measures applied to records so that they can be located, retrieved and used
- list the tools and technologies used to manage records
- describe best practice for the storage of State records
- understand the concepts of appraisal and disposal under the State Records Act 1998, and
- identify the key legislation and considerations when providing access to records.
Course schedule for 2013
- 28-29 May - Western Sydney Records Centre
- 5-6 June - Queens Square, Sydney
- 25-26 July - Queens Square, Sydney
- 14-15 August - Bathurst
- 4-5 September - Queens Square, Sydney
- 17-18 October - Port Macquarie
- 20-21 November - Queens Square, Sydney
2 days; 9.00am - 4.00pm
$500 (includes GST). Discounts available.