Source records that have been migrated (GA33)
- 1.1 Purpose of the authority
- 1.2 What records does the authority cover?
- 1.3 Conditions for the destruction of records
- 1.4 Records excluded from this authority
- 1.5 Status of this authority
- 1.6 How long is this authority in force?
- 1.7 For more information
- 3.1 About migration
- 3.2 Conditions for the destruction of records
- 3.3 Records excluded from this authority
- 3.4 Relationship to other State Records general retention and disposal authorities
- 3.5 Destroying digital records
There is a PDF version (78.9kb) for printing.
© State of New South Wales through the State Records Authority, 2008.
First published August 2008
This work may be freely reproduced and distributed for most purposes, however some restrictions apply. See our copyright notice or contact us.