State Records Act
- Your obligations
- Review of the State Records Act 1998
- State Records Amendment Act 2005
- Summary of provisions
- 2013 assessment of digital recordkeeping
- This monitoring exercise is being conducted with public offices (NSW Government agencies, local government, local health districts, and the universities) to assess the implementation of the requirements of the Standard on digital recordkeeping and the state of digital recordkeeping across the NSW public sector.
- Frequently Asked Questions on 2013 assessment of digital recordkeeping
- This page has been designed to provide answers to commonly asked questions about the 2013 assessment of digital recordkeeping. The page will be updated over the course of the monitoring exercise.