Conference facilities for hire
Western Sydney Records Centre
143 O'Connell Street, Kingswood
Contact the Executive Assistant (telephone 02 9673 1788) for more information.
Hire is available during business hours Monday to Friday.
- a seminar room with seating for up to a total of 60 people
- audio visual equipment including data projection facilities, video, microphone, lectern and electronic whiteboard
- a kitchenette
- Bookings can be made initially by telephone but written confirmation by email or letter is required prior to any booking.
- The set up of furniture and equipment is the responsibility of the hirer.
- Catering is the responsibility of the hirer. The use of crockery and cutlery is included in the hire fee.
- Smoking is not allowed in any part of the building.
- Rooms must be left clean and tidy, all lights turned off and all doors locked when departing.
- Nothing may be attached to walls or other surfaces by blue tack, sticky tape or pins.
- Crockery and cutlery must be washed up and put away before departure.
- The full hire fee will be charged if less than 24 hours notice is given of a cancellation of booking.
- State Records reserves the right to deny any further bookings from those who do not observe hire conditions.