What's this about?
We are seeking feedback on the draft Cloud Computing: recordkeeping requirements checklist.
The draft Cloud Computing: recordkeeping requirements covers compliance requirements under the State Records Act and Standard on records management.
The checklist poses questions and provides explanation on the 15 compliance requirements and are divided into the following categories:
- Jurisdiction, ownership and rights over data and information
- Roles and responsibilities
- Value, accessibility and retrieval
- Service management and disaster recovery
- Sensitivity and security
- Records disposal requirements
- Termination of cloud services
From: 17 August 2020
To: 18 September 2020
Test the checklist and have your say
We are encouraging public offices to test the checklist and provide us with feedback on the use of, or suggestions for improvements.
To provide feedback or for more information, please email email@example.com